Alright, I know none of you wait with bated breath for my posts filled with kid pictures. & anecdotes. However, it did feel a bit cruel to post on Easter Day and not even include a few on our day! So…I changed the order and will at least give today’s recap, then reverse back to our super sweet vacation memories 😉
Easter 2014 at Grandma’s included:
* a fun belated Asher CA birthday celebration (we were in HI on the day & have struggled with sickness ever since) at the park complete with picnic and cupcakes
* visits with great-grandma (GG), Nana & Papa, Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Rose, Alyssa, and life-long family friends
* a combined park birthday celebration for Grandpa!
* Sewing leis with Grandma courtesy of beautiful looking and smelling plumerias and lei supplies from Grandma Home!
* Easter egg coloring (combined with Frozen singing & dancing) with cousin Alyssa
* Easter bunny egg trail to treats this morning
* Easter egg hunt! Followed by an Easter swim to try out a new suit from Grandma!
* Prayers of thankfulness this evening as a family. We are so blessed.
Here’s the same recap in pictures from my phone. I took my large camera so I’ll eventually download some better looking ones, but these paint the scene well regardless 😉 :
Happy Easter! Ours sure was.
And, happy birthday to Grandpa! You are the best Dad (& now Grandpa!) I could ever have been given and certainly more than I’ve ever deserved! Our family is so blessed to have you, and thank you for a wonderful day at your house – and of course everything for the past 36 years too 😉